Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weigh in- April 13, 2010.

Dun dun dun. Well I lost 8 lbs in the last week! Not shabby if I say so myself. This was my first week back dieting, so I understand that a lot of it is water weight, but I'll take it. Next week I will be expecting more realistic , aka smaller number. I'm going to try to push for 2 lbs.
I'm only 3.8 lbs away from my lowest weight, and I really hope that I can get there by the time I go to Hawaii on the 27th.

Weekly Goals-
1. To drink at least 1 litre of water everyday.
I am no a huge water fan, it usually feels heavy in my mouth. In this last week I started drinking 2 litres of Crystal light daily to get used to being hydrated. So this week I am trying to gradually switch CL for water. I can do it!

2. To work out 3 times a week.
Now I know a lot of you out there work out almost every day( awesome job!), but I'm not that type of person- yet. So Ill try three times this week and hope to add to it every week. I am closer to my goal weight, but still have a little flab, and it want to be fab, so I need to work on toning up!

1 comment:

  1. 8 lbs in a week??? YOU GO, GIRL! I wish I could lose 8lbs in a week...or even in two weeks. Great job...KEEP IT UP!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete