Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stress!

Hello stress! I am leaving on the 27th for Hawaii! woo. I'm going to spread my mums ashes- not so woo. Now I have lost my passport. I found this out Friday morning. If I had my birth certificate it wouldn't be so bad, I could just walk into the passport office, drop around 160$ ( its around 80 for a passport and 80 for it to be express printed up) and get a new one, the money thing sucks, but I'm not that worried. But alas, I don't have a birth certificate, its been lost for years . In order to get a passport, you need your BC, so I had to drop another 60 $ to get a birth certificate urgently printed up. It take 2- 5 business days. So I could be getting it Monday- Friday. The it takes a day to print up a passport. So worst case scenario I'll be running around next Monday to get a passport for Tuesday, as we are flying out at about 6 am on the 27th. FRICK FRICK FRICK. This is a lot of stress! I am praying that I get this all worked out. I need to go to Hawaii.
End rant.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so sorry about your mom and i'll be hoping you make it to hawaii!

    ReplyDelete