Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh, Mother Nature.

Today was a great springy feeling day, the sun was shining, warm weather. However in the morning its still a tad nippy, so I wore my coat to work this morning. I now know that my coat has a whole in its pocket where my debit cad has since escaped. Drat. Tomorrow I need to wake up and go to the bank to get a replacement- again!
Silver lining is that its a nice 3.2 km walk round trip. My city is ridiculously hilly, so I'll be able to work on my legs while walking up to the bank. I am also taking this as mother nature's way of telling me to hang up my wool pea-coat till Fall.

Also- Yesterday I was in my night class eating a kiwi fruit,( a fruit that I am so happy to have rediscovered after years of not eating it) and a girl stopped me, telling me that I am the first person she has ever seen eat it with the " fur" on it. Am I odd for eating them fur and all ?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh yes New West the fine city of hills! I'm so glad you came across my blog :) We may have to meet up sometime, if you are so inclined. Where are you going to night school? I'm in the midst of trying to get accepted to Douglas. I'm not sure I've met anyone who ate Kiwi Fruit whole either. Not calling you odd by any means, certainly unique.

    ReplyDelete