Friday, June 11, 2010

my " weekend ".

I am just finishing up my last day off- right now I am working 4 days on, 4 days off, at the mill. I only have two more sets of shifts to go and I can not wait. I have been so home sick though for New Westminster/ Vancouver though its not funny. So for this last 3 day I bussed home - 5 hours ob a greyhound is not fun, but so worth it to see my best friend and boyfriend.

I did well with working out while I was gone, three of my girlfriends and myself went to the Canada Games pool and swam for about an hour and a half on one day , which just reminded me of how much I love swimming! Although, I do need to buy myself another bikini, as my bottoms from last year are too loose now, and kept trying to slide off!

Adam lives downtown in Vancouver, so we just walk all the time, and we went to see the movie Get Him To The Greek last night, and according to google maps we ended walking 6 km round distance to and from the theater. I also had no snacks at the theater, go me!

Back to working 12 hour days tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment