Friday, June 4, 2010

Mini Workouts.

I will come out and say it- I hate excersing. I get all red in the face, hot and sweaty. Yuck. Also I seem to have the attention span of a golden retrevere. I can not commit to 30 + minutues of exersize. I'm trying to get past this and turn from flab to fit, so I have started doing small changes, like doing squats when ever I can, or shadow boxing. Its only for say a minutie or two at the time, eg- while waiting for the microwave to finish, or when alone on the elevator.

Today I wanted to count how many squats I do in a day, with all of these little mini-mini workouts. I did over 350 squats today, and the day is not even over! Wow! I'm impressed with myself.
Do you do any mini work outs like this? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I hate excersizing too, but I sneak in little bits too, like running about stairs, parking as far from the Mall/Grocery store or doing lunges in my hallway. A little bit is better then no bits right?

    ReplyDelete